Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Module 6

What is bubbl.us?

 
   

Bubbl.us is a simple and free web application that lets you brainstorm online. Bubbl.us allows you to:
  • Create colorful mind maps online
  • Share and work with friends
  • Embed your mind map in your blog or website
  • Email and print your mind map
  • Save your mind map as an image
Here is one that I created for Web 2.0...




...it was quite simple creating this mind map.
I can see that it has many applications for use with my students, especially when exploring graphic organisers.


What is a Glogster?



'A Glogster is a Web 2.0 tool that allows users to upload photos, videos, text, audio and more to create a unique online, interactive poster.'
Wow this is a fabulous tool!

I enjoyed playing with all that it has to offer...but when I saw what some Year 3 students were able to achieve it really blew my mind!


They were able to manipulate and explore at such a rapid speed..it is just perfectly set up for their young minds. I learnt more from watching them than from the feeble attempts I had made by myself!

1 comment:

  1. This red haired girl with magnifying glass photo is sourced from Flickr and is listed as COPYRIGHTED. I would highly suggest removing this and saving my good friend the additional bother of sending a cease and desist. cheers

    yours, the face you stole

    ReplyDelete